Biacryl produces blocks monolithic, respectively in one cast, up to a format of 3100x8000x150mm. With lamination up to 300 mm.
Larger or thicker blocks are glued. Preferred is bonding in house to still transportable sizes.
Cuts are possible with extra charge.
Custom-made products are effected order related. Delivered is the entire production unit or a multiple thereof . Under deliveries are possible.
The mass production of oversize acrylic blocks by :::biacryl::: has been preceded by a multi-year development work, which was characterized by:
• The optimizing of the cell cast technology with high-quality oversize float glass sheets
• Achieve a very consistent polymer made of 100% methyl methacrylate
• The implementation of a high degree of flexibility in thicknesses and formats
• Minimizing of production energy input
Biacryl produces oversize acrylic blocks on an own facility. Besides the usual characteristics of cast acrylic such as high transparency and light transmission, no yellowing, thermoplastic, elastic material, good mechanical transformation and thermoforming, :::biacryl::: blocks are standing out by:
• better material properties
• larger modulus of elasticity and yield point concerning long-term stress
• lower internal stress
• other sizes and thicknesses
• the largest produced widths in Europe (up to 3100 mm)
• monolithically cast thicknesses up to 100 mm
• order-related all between thicknesses from 40 mm possible
• smaller thickness tolerances
• better body structure
• very good planarity
• scratch free
• marketable delivery conditions
• good disposability
The light transmittance for all formats and thicknesses is > 92 % (measured according to DIN EN 410, considering 3cm thick specimens).
The values may vary depending on the instrument used.
The material conforms to ISO 7823-1 and is UV transparent.
|for thickness||for length and width||regarding cuts||for planarity|
|+/- 5mm||+/- 20mm||+/- 3mm||</= 5mm|
|in length and width by heating to forming temperature|